- Greta Colombi, Senior Researcher, American Institutes for Research
- Jane Ross, Ph.D., Assistant Director, Department of SEL & Multi-tiered Systems of Support (MTSS), Austin Independent School District
To efficiently implement strategies and interventions to rethink discipline, as well as to ensure students--especially those at risk for involvement in the juvenile justice system--do not fall between the cracks, schools and districts are increasingly working to create a comprehensive system of student supports that integrates policies and practices. The webinar included insightful presentations on:
- Learning what a comprehensive system of student supports is;
- Understanding how building a comprehensive system of student supports can help as you rethink discipline; and
- Reflections, perspectives and lessons learned from the Austin Independent School District in Texas.
- Recording (Adobe Connect link)
- Related Resources from Austin: