New Coordinator's Pathways Program
Being a new State coordinator for TIPD comes with its own set of challenges and questions. The New Coordinator Pathways Program is intended to provide targeted support to recently seated NDTAC State coordinators, in addition to their New Coordinator Orientation, to address the need for intensive, ongoing technical assistance on the basic components of TIPD. The program provides a space for new coordinators to meet, ask questions, and discuss program topics; provide training on the basics of TIPD; network and share best practices with peers; and introduce and review resources available to State coordinators.
November 2023: CSPR & EDFacts
- January 10, 2024 at 2pm EDT
- March 13, 2024 at 2pm EDT
- May 2024 (potential new coordinator session at NDTAC annual conference)
- August 14, 2024 at 2pm EDT
- September 4, 2024 at 2pm EDT