RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING
The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
The mall is within walking distance of the hotel and offers more than 170 stores and restaurants and an extensive food court.
Pentagon Row is an outdoor shopping, dining, and residential area adjacent to the mall at Pentagon City.
Crystal City Shops
The Crystal City Shops are a mix of restaurants and small cafes with specialty foods, and more than 100 stores and services. Located across Jefferson Davis Highway and accessible from the Metro, Crystal City Shops stretch several blocks along Crystal Drive between 12th and 23rd Streets.
LOCAL AREA ATTRACTIONS IN ARLINGTON AND ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Iwo Jima Memorial and Netherlands Carillon
- Pentagon Memorial
- Air Force Memorial
- George Washington Memorial Parkway—Running and biking paths
- Old Town Alexandria—Historic tours, shopping, and restaurants near the King Street Metro station
- Mount Vernon—George Washington’s homestead; not Metro accessible
The hotel is located three blocks from the Pentagon City Metro station, which is on both the Blue and Yellow Lines. Both lines cross the river and provide access to Washington, DC, sites and attractions. Metro maps can be found here.